Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I Marched for Babies!

On April 27th, I was one of 4,300 people who marched for babies as part of the March of Dimes March for Babies.  Four thousand three hundred people!  Forty-three hundred people!  That's amazing!  

Thank you so much to everyone who sponsored me.  I set a crazy goal for myself of $500, knowing I could drop it at any time if I wasn't close ... because we all have to meet our goal, right ... but totally not necessary.  I kicked that goal's ass and then some raising $637!  That just amazes me, thank you so much.

And I would also like to say thank you to the other four thousand two hundred and ninety nine people who walked with me to help raise $450,000!


Yay!  Five miles for $637! ... that's more than $100 per mile.  As a matter of fact, I can do basic math (with a calculator) and tell you that's $127.40 per mile.  Yay!

Sorry that picture's blurry ... it was five miles people.  Everything was a little blurry.

No comments: