Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sooo over fur

You know...it's hard out here for a blogger!* Especially on dial-up! By the time I get my photos uploaded I completely forget the witty banter to accompany.

Meet Buster, my Build-a-Cow, who be modeling the fun fur fiesta.



Stacy's Scarf: Moss stitch with keyhole detailing. I made this wide and short to lay flat under a jacket. Or hood, if one likes the Eskimo effect.



Amby's Scarf: Double knit garter stitch. Twice the fur, twice the fun.



Mom's Scarf: knitty.com's Embrace. Or, in a pinch, a muppet...I think it'd look great with googly-eyes.


P.S. Oops! I forgot to turn off my webccelerator while uploading...I hope the pics look better on your screen than mine. *And no, this joke will never be old for me...

1 comment:

MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com